>Ryoga may not be in the best of health, but he sure still is in the ferret
>spirit, isn't he?

For 7 years old, which is old for a ferret, he's doing pretty well,
all things considered. He has survived adrenal cancer, and currently
has insulinoma, which being medically treated. Ryoga is  still active
- his latest thing is he wants to get up at around 5 am. So he starts
rattling his cage. He's still active and he plays. He is overweight
but still can romp with the others.

Given that 7 years is about 70 or 80 years old in human years he's
doing pretty well. I just checked on him a few minutes ago. He's
asleep on his back looking ever so much like a furry water bottle
with legs.

larry
--

Larry C. Lyons