I have been using his spam software and I love it -- I  can now delete 90% of my spam
without having to read it! But Michael says I get spam he's never seen. (I don't know
how ...)

For example, here's something I got in my mailbox today.

Subject: Hillary Clinton Must be Stopped

Stop Hillary's book
Get the 'Deck of Hillary'

Sick of the media's puffery of Hillary Clinton and her new book in an obvious effort
to help her presidential chances?

Now Newsmax.com has the perfect antidote to the liberal media's love fest: the Deck of
Hillary.

That's right -- the Deck of Hillary is a set of playing cards that will not only make
you laugh out loud -- it blows the lid off her lies and her new book.

----
Okay guys, it doesn't get any better than this! I hate spam, but on the other hand,
you just can't make this stuff up ...

Judith

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm