I had major problems with it that may prevent me from going again. There were
just too many good speakers who usually don't speak at any other conferences.
Too many choices. Too many people I wanted to sit in on and couldn't. Hell, I
wanted to cancel my own talk to be in on one on the same time slot. It's
terrible when you have so many big named CF people around like that. I'm upset!
;)

Michael Dinowitz
Finding technical solutions to the problems you didn't know you had yet

> I loved it!  From a speakers point of view, the audiences were fantastic.
> Great receptivity to my talks.  I kept getting people coming up to me the
> entire weekend telling me I changed the way they want to design their
> websites!
>
> As a participant, I got to listen to all the gurus and pick up great tips! I
> got to participate in a very fun CFSquares game and sit right next to Hal
> Helms on stage.
>
> Hal's keynote was extremely well done and very poignant.  The fact that
> Kevin Towes did his presentation on Flash Communications Server using Flash
> Communications Server from Toronto just proved how good that technology was.
> I missed Michael Dinowitz's talk on the Email, but I heard really good
> things about it.
>
> And the bestthing about CFUN03?
>
> Seeing all my old friends and making new ones!

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm