OK gang, maybe you had to be there, but:

I've been accused of being "all wet", and told "you belong in a rubber room".

Decided to take care of both, plus vacation needs - went shopping for a
tropical-weight wet suit last night <g>.

Friends recommended that we get them for either snorkelling or scuba in
climates like the Great Barrier Reef or Hawaii, to prevent core-body chilling,
sunburn, and minor abrasions.

Y'want to visualize some really funny things:
- Ben trying to get into a wetsuit
- Ben in a wetsuit
- Ben trying to peel off the wetsuit
:-)

Not as bad as it would have been a couple of months ago - then, in a blue
wetsuit, they might have thought I was Veruka, and the Oompa Loompas would have
rolled me off to the juicer!!

<hee hee>

Will post a picture in September after the big trip.

-Ben

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm