Last minute mini-holiday!

Our Quick Tour of Europe before we come to the US! It has to be done!

UK -> Netherlands -> Germany -> Denmark -> Germany -> Belgium -> France
-> UK

We have booked ferry tickets leaving Thursday night to cross from
Harwich to Hook of Holland (Hoek v. Holland). We'll stay the night
somewhere, then drive up to Amsterdam and spend some time visiting the
Hash and Marijuana Museum and the Van Gogh Museum! LOL

>From Amsterdam we'll head through Germany up into Denmark where we'll
stop in KLIPLEV. That's 6 hours.

We'll stay in Denmark overnight, then head back down through Germany
into Belgium.
Probably stay in Belgium, then on into France Sunday morning.

Drive around France for the day, maybe stay in the outskirts of Paris,
then make our way to Calais Monday afternoon to take the Eurostar train
back through the Chunnel into Ashford then an hour to home!

Cool interactive map
http://go.hrw.com/atlas/norm_htm/europe.htm

WooHoo!

Cheers,