From: Jesse Houwing [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 9:36 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: "Clean off" seems to have Unix.Penguin virus

Michael Dinowitz wrote:

>The sig on his post is being seen as a virus. I got it as well and I keep
>getting it whenever I view the post. It's just norton overkill.
>

>>Starting with Jochem's 7:19 PM reply to the "Clean off" thread,
>>single-clicking on this thread in Outlook Express kicks off my Norton
>>Anti-Virus Corporate with a warning that it has quarantined the
Unix.Penguin
>>virus.
>>
>>David's getting the same results.

Well I whished it had quarantined the damn mail file on my system, but
the stoopid thing just deleted my whole inbox sheesh! Lost 14 Mb of mail
hsitory, but was able to salvage most of the important mails from my
sent items foler (or at least the replies to the mails which mostly
contain the original message).

I mailed Jochem about this with the kind request to remove the line from
his sig.

Also I changed Noton Antivirus to no longer check my mail files.

Jesse