So we should accept that Syria was on the UN board for human rights and accept
their position on human rights? What of China? We should accept their beliefs in
crushing debate? And Saudi Arabia. We should accept their belief that paying off
terrorists and supporting them is good. Why should we be so narrow in thinking
our way is better than theirs. <sarcasm>
Because as much as we have problems here, many of the countries in the world are
far worse and the UN just exemplifies it.