From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 11:38 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Two Towers Platinum Edition DVD

Personally, I think the whole idea of releasing a better version a few
months down the line is nothing more than blatant greed. I don't mind
the concept of selling multiple versions, only geeks like us need the
longer version with all the extra crap, but is there one good reason to
delay the release 2 months? None - all they want is to try to get us to
buy the 'simple' version as well as the extended version, especially
since they put things on the simple version that are not in the extended
version.

-rc