You should drive through downtown Clearwater, FL. Hordes of
Scientologist people walking around...sometimes I wonder how many of
them there must be actually inside the buildings, to see so many of
them continually crossing the roads :). They essentially own half of
downtown as it is, and they are building this huge office building or
something down there too.

--
 jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]