Spun was incredible.  Think I did a review of it a while ago.

If you liked it check out Requiem for a dream.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Deanna Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 8:39 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Spun

So, the night before last, we watched "Spider" - an insanely slow David
Cronenberg movie about a guy that's lost his marbles. Intellectually good,
but sort of like getting a filling - you know you should; you know there's a
benefit; but it sucks while you're going through it. (In fact, I feel
asleep.)

So, last night, I decide to go a totally different route and we watched
"Spun" - a movie about a bunch of speed freaks. Too wacky! There are these
really funny animated drop-in scenes, usually taking place right after
someone does a hit of speed, and often of a somewhat pornographic nature.

Discuss.