From: Chris Alvarado [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 12:18 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: 28 Days later...thriller/horror..

Ichi The Killer is out on the net ;)

The Eye had subtitles.

As for over the top horror, i just saw this movie that was originally
banned called "Cannibal Holocaust" that was absolutely disturbing. It
was shot documentary style as if you were seeing the footage of these
tribes through the filmmakers camera. The filmmakers disappeared etc,
and their footage was found blah blah. It was made as if it was a REAL
documentary sort of like Blair Witch etc. It was made in the late 70s
and subsequently banned because all of the animal killings are REAL =\
not a very fun movie imo, and a couple of my friends ended up walking
out.

-chris.alvarado
[ application developer ]
4 Guys Interactive, Inc.