From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 1:04 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Federal Do-Not-Call list blocked by courts

Well shoot, if the FTC doesn't have the authority and the FCC
does, what
if the FTC just gives the database to the FCC. That's all it is
probably
- one huge Access mdb file. ;)

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
Member of Team Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog
Yahoo IM : morpheus