  From: Deanna Schneider
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 10:38 AM
  Subject: Re: PDF forms & cfmail

  We were just talking about that sort of thing around here. There's another
  file that you can generate that's basically a text only file that will hold
  the form answers. If you have both the pdf form and the text file (I forget
  what it's called) you'll end up with a filled in form.... Of course, I dont'
  remember the details.

  -d