From: Jim Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 4:17 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Las Vegas

I don't know about the LV market, but it's not too far to high-tail it
to Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley/San Diego if you need to.  During my
search for a similar position, I didn't come across too many CF/Flash
positions in that region at all; things could have changes in the last
year, though.  Best of luck.

- Jim

  _____