> Heh, ok, but one thing - I wasn't reading the TOD thread - a TOD is....
> ?
Target of the Day.
It came up a few days back when someone posted a joke resume in response to a
real job on CF-Jobs. I was pissed enough from backlash on CF-Talk over the
banners that I let the CF-Jobs poster have it. I then came to CF-Community to
tell people about it and vent a bit.
Yesterday it was Sean for about 5 minutes due to his blog post which I took
great offense to (rather than help, he complained publicly). I'm forgiving, but
I do get pissed for a minute or two when it goes to far. Just look at the time
between my dissatisfaction with Sean's action and my request to end the whole
thing. That's about how long I stay upset over trifles.