>The company said its studies showed Provigil, known generically as
modafinil, helped

> shift workers and people with sleep apnea stay awake with mild to moderate
side effects including headaches.

Who could code with a headache... Oh I can't stand to look at the monitor
with a headache.

It's always the side affects that strike me funny. People jump all over
drugs without really thinking about it. I just took a nice little pill that
helps me be social in a high stress environment and now I have Nausea,
diaria, blotting, rash, cramps, reseeding hair, dripping, and burning
sensation when I pee. You should try it!

Rick

  _____