So until this summer I almost NEVER had to travel on business.

Next week, am taking my third trip this year to San Antonio. Was just getting
back to speed after the last trip to SAT right before my Oz trip.

Then I just found out end of Oct. I have to go to a software conference in
Orlando.

Funny, but all the trips the most convenient departure/arrival times seem to be
on Southwest with stops in unusual places. (How 'bout Orlando to Oakland via
Albuquerque and Los Angeles?)

This isn't a real complaint - having a job and learning new things beats the
alternatives - just a little venting from having my concentration broken again
when I'm trying to meet local users' needs and schedules.

thanks for listening
:-)
<sigh>

-Ben