yeah, but if I put these movies on at 3am with a THX surround home theater,
NOBODY would sleep and I would take the blame, not the kid !!

One time son and I put on Willis' "Die Hard". Wife and daughter wanted to get
from the bedrooms to the kitchen, so they CRAWLED across the dining room on
hands and knees. <haha>

-Ben