OK, I'll contribute.  How about this:

Madonna said she was faster than a ray of light.  I don't know about
that, but she'd just about have to be faster than a Ray of Camden.  The
man is just slow, folks.  I mean, people say he wrote the Death Clock,
but he reminds me more of a Dead Clock.  Hey, he's been right before,
but it only seems to happen twice a day.

He calls himslef a Coldfusion Jedi Knight, and I know why that is.  His
code reads like Yoda.  No one can make any sense out of it, and half the
time what seems like sage advice turns out to be more like smoking sage.
  And code is the right word for what he writes.   Totally
unintelligible.  I mean, the man's CF looks like Perl, for Pete's sake.

But some good things can be said about him.  If I think of any, I'll let
you know.

How was that, MikeH?

--benD