Right then. The vice president of the United States has received
significant financial compensation from a company which very much
benefited from the war he advocated and bringing up the resulting
conflict of interest is a CHEAP SHOT?

No doubt taken by those people who are rude enough to point out the
existence of the First and Fourth amendments.

You have to admire the chutzpah; he can't really believe this stuff he
walks around saying can he?

Dana