Waitwaitwait... You mean you took a stable job to support yourself
comfortably, learn new technologies and make considerably more than your
old position over a job where your friends from CF-Community could have
scored some free Venti White Mochas?  You really need to re-evaluate
your priorities, my friend.  Maybe you could get a night job at
Starbucks?  Weekends?

- Jim