> <snip>
>  spoiled brad.
>  </snip>

> You really have to hate it when the brads spoil. Soon
> thereafter your
> pictures are falling off of the walls, molding pops out...
> it's hell.

> :)

Heh. I was thinking something similar, but wasn't going to mention it.
:)

> This footnote confirms that this email message has
> been swept by MIMEsweeper for Content Security threats,
> including computer viruses.

> www.mimesweeper.com

On a completely unrelated note, I realize mimesweeper is an anti-spam
sort of thing, but when I see the name I can't help thinking about a
video game featuring exploding mimes. I hate mimes. :)

s. isaac dealey                972-490-6624

team macromedia volunteer      http://www.macromedia.com/go/team

chief architect, tapestry cms  http://products.turnkey.to

onTap is open source           http://www.turnkey.to/ontap