Hi,

I know there are a couple of people on this list who are currently
looking and so I thought I'd give them the first short at this one.
The job is in Anne Arundel County:

COLD FUSION GURU CONSULTANT - HOT CONTRACT
Systems Alliance, Inc.
US-MD-Anne Arundel
salary:  $50 to $65/hr
http://justtechjobs.com/J?colCD2E0CE5-E7E3-41E3-84BB-298B30B0946D

The contact person is Jerry Wetzel, [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
he's looking for someone well versed in CF 5 to come on with an
existing team.

From the JustTEchJobs.com  description

Systems Alliance has an exciting contract opportunity with our client
based in Anne Arundel County area. 4-6 month contract opportunity.
Head-down Cold Fusion developer, not Manager, not lead, just
head-down coding and analysis. Need a strong (5-7 years experience)
in Cold Fusion, they are running V5.0, not MX. Experience with SQL is
also required. Client has about 50 small projects to finish, ranging
anywhere from 1/2 day to 2 weeks to complete each. They need someone
incredibly bright, who can learn their applications quickly and hit
the ground running. MUST have excellent communication skills, will be
interfacing with existing team of 8 developers. Must have excellent
attention to detail, experiencing unit testing on their own code
highly preferred. Will be building feature enhancements to their
already stable product. Must be done on-site in AA County.

MUST be commutable to AA County. Please forward resume as Word
document, with date of availability and 1099 compensation
requirements. No relocation, only local candidates, no sponsorship.

If no one here is able to go for this, I'll be posting this to
CF-Jobs later today.

And thank you Sandy Clark for letting me know about this one
originally. I really do appreciate it.

regards,

Larry