-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Phillips (CFXHosting.com) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Guess they took it down. Never noticed until now to be honest. We have
been leaving them off for the last few weeks while we move into our new
data center. We thought showing people on live cam packing up their
desks and loading servers into a truck is not what we want clients to
see :-)

We always had two offices. The one I'm in now which held all of our
staff and then the data center downtown. We bought a bigger data center
and there is more room in it for offices and a call center so we are
moving everyone down there. Marketing (who you I think you are missing
on cam) is here too but the office looks bad. Everything is barren or in
boxes until we get the rest of the staff moved.