From: Duane Boudreau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 9:43 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Puppy Update

Hi All,

Thought I'd give you all a little update on the puppy search. At the
recommendation of a couple of posters on here, and after doing some research
we settled on a cairns terrier. We contacted some breeders and finally
settled on one on friday but before putting a deposit down we went to see
the kennel. Everything checked out and the breeder introduced us to the mom
and even gave us a sneak peak at the pups. The pups were born a week and a
half ago and we will be able to go back in 3 weeks and pick ours out (we
have second choice of the males). We should be able to pick the pup up the
week before christmas.

My daughter has already picked out a name for the little guy, Samson.

As soon as we have photo's I'll post them on my daughters web site.

Duane

  _____