Life is f*cked.  But that's also how life begins...

::ducks::

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marlon Moyer
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 12:47 PM
  Subject: rambling

  Today on my way to work I heard some news about the Eyptian boys who
  have been separated.  The news story went on to say about how they were
  making progress.  I found myself thinking out loud, "C'mon guys you can
  pull through this"  and I felt like there are a lot of other people
  thinking the same way.  Then the phrase "Collateral Damage" popped in my
  head and I realized how flippantly we took the death's of civilians in
  other countries during wartime.  It's really interesting to me that we
  can care for life so much in one situation and not even give a thought
  to it in another.

  This all leads me to the assumption that "Life if f*cked up"

  --
  marlon
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]