From: Jim Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 11:08 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Amazon's killer new toy

You can search for any term in every page of every book Amazon.com
sells.  It's amazingly fast, too.  I did a search for "spinach quiche"
and it returned a big list of books, with the words as they appear, and
when you click on them, you get a scan of that page with the word
highlighted.  Nothing new in the interface, just put in something in the

book search and have at it.

This is more fun than Googling :)

- Jim

  _____