I'm specifically talking about toddler clothes.  They have ridiculous
sales there - shirts for $.99, pants for $2.  Fun play clothes, and
their halloween costumes are usually at fire-sale prices on Nov. 1 and
you can get some good play costumes for that as well, as we were
terrorized by a little $4 fuzzy green growling monster for several
months after Halloween.  Fortunately, the monster loved Froot Loops, so
we were able to come out of it alive.

- Jim