  From: Haggerty, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 9:36 AM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: RE: New Site

  I have official immunity from all things mortal and immoral until
  Christmas. My application for continued teflon existance has been
  accepted and I am one of three semi-finalists for the North East
  regional designation, which requires that I get a portrait made of me
  and hide it away in a closet somewhere.

  I am confident the other semi-finalists will meet horrible ends in the
  meantime. Therefore, while you can shoot me, but it will only show up on
  the portrait.