Today wasn't crazy enough. I can fix that!

If an XML programer profaned, would he/she get their mouth washed out with SOAP?

Didja know that Cleopatra used CF, then switched to M$ and was bitten by an ASP?

Fathers use JPEG, but choosy mothers choose GIF.

Nursery rhymes use a special Microsoft format - Hickory-dickory-DOC files.

Shakespeare couldn't connect to the db with his plays - is that Much ADO About Nothing?

Microsoft software isn't delivered by truck - it comes in a CAB.

Nude photos shouldn't be JPEG files, but are always RAW.

I've been writing some script files, guess that made me more BAT-ty than usual.

;-)

-Ben