Oh, and gas is much more economical to operate and it's cleaner.

- Matt Small

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ian Skinner
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 3:48 PM
  Subject: RE: Installing a new fireplace

  Just wanted to add that a Stove is DEFIANTLY better then a fireplace for
  heating purposes.  The house my family lived in while I was in high school,
  was wood heated.  More economical then gas or electric.  The stove in the
  basement heated the whole house.  The fireplace in the living room only
  heated the one room and burned twice the wood.  But then it was much
  prettier to look at and more fun to snuggle in front of :).

  Ian Skinner
  Web Programmer
  BloodSource
  www.BloodSource.org