Depending on when it is I may be able to pop in as well, since I'm going to
be heading down that way to look for work sometime in the near future.

Hatton
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Haggerty, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 2:18 PM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: Don't Tell Tim

  Hey Everyone -

  Anyone in or around DC? I know Tim Heald is going through some stuff
  right now, how about we line up an 'Up with Tim' party sometime soon.
  Maybe we could go out and have a few beers and all let off a little
  steam.

  Oh, and if you are Tim Heald, don't read this. The party is a surprise
  until it is organized.