-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I thought the graphics were excellent - keep in mind you're only
working
with a 16-bit sprite engine.  The color palette available to the GBA is
considerably larger than the SNES - the environments in Golden Sun are
particularly lush.  I will admit, though, that FFTA did have a few too
many repeated character models.  It's too easy to accidentally attack
someone in your clan...

Oh, and 5 missions?  Congratulations - you're about 1.6% done!  o_O

- Jim