Does anyone know where there might be some good info on how a company is
liable for customer info being stolen if someone were to hack into a
website? We are in the process of moving our online ordering away from a
3rd part company and creating our own, and part of the process is to
research liability issues.

Is anyone here knowledgeable in this area? Would we be held responsible
at all? We are not going to store CC numbers so that shouldn't be an
issue unless someone was pulling out data while the forms were being
populated.

Thanks,
Ben