Subject: Bush resume
From: Marlon Moyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:46:29 -0600

Since someone else brought up this topic....I heard a sound bite from
Pres. Bush today where he was talking about threats again.  One of them
being nuk-u-ler weapons.  Now I know it's spelled nuclear, but I believe
the president is trying to tell us that correct pronounciation doesn't
matter, so from now on, I'm pronouncing the word "President" as follows:

dip-shit.

You'd think after almost 3 years in office he could do at least one
thing right and learn how to pronounce words correctly.

marlon

snip

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****