The "More information link" is just a box for you to enter an email
address.  After you click "submit" there, they give you a link to a page
where you can submit recommendations.  That is an "Email address" and
"textarea" form.

  I didn't even get a "Thank you for subscribing" email when I subscribed
at the "more information" link.

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Aaron Skye, Guitarist / Songwriter <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>