Hey! we just got that game, it is quite fun! especially since I grew up in So Cal, so I keep driving to places in LA and telling my kids "Hey, look, here is where I wrecked my Impala" or "Hey, this is where the police chased your dad" they are amazed that I remember the streets and stuff...

** sings "Pico and Supulveda" **

~~
Stephenie