Subject: Life is short....have fun

I went to the store the other day, and I was in there for only about 5
minutes. When I came out there was a damned cop writing out a parking
ticket. So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a
guy a break?"

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a Nazi. He
glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires! So I
called him a piece of horse shit.

He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.
Then he started writing a third ticket!

This went on for about 20 minutes... the more I abused him, the more tickets
he wrote. I didn't give a shit. My car was parked around the corner.

I try to have a little fun each day. It's important at my age.