Layout, podlayout, addcomment, edit, login and index off the top of my head.
AND OF COURSE

the css stylesheet.

  _____

From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 3:48 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: New Blog in Town

Oh yea, the scope caching would make testing hard as hell. My plan was to
mention that in the docs. ;) The docs will describe where all UI type stuff.
I've _partially_ moved some of the UI out, like layout.cfm and pop.cfm. The
ONLY part that is in the "engine" is the display of entries. Now, you may
have had to change a LOT since my stuff wasn't standards base, but most of
it was in files that were mainly layout, right?

  _____