A wealthy Texas A&M graduate contracted with an architect to build a
house on a large plot of land his parents had bequeathed him.  He met
the architect on the land to discuss how the house was to be built.
"I want you to keep this tree right here because this is the tree that I
first made love under"
"Wow! that's really sentimental" the architect said.
They walked 30 yards to another tree.
"I want you to keep this tree right here because this is where her
mother stood an watched" explained the Aggie
Astonished, the architect said, "What?? She stood right here and watch
you make love to her daughter.  What did she say?"
The aggie scratched his head and gave a puzzled look and then replied,
"Baaaa Baaaaa"

Thank you, thank you, I'll be appearing Mon-Fri. at this location.

--
marlon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]