Of course, they are.  They have nothing more important to worry about,
after all.  After all, a woman's right to choose what she does to her
body only applies to abortion, not whether or not she'd like to have
someone eat raw fish off her stomach.

Sorry, buzzkill, but I've been in a sour mood today :)

- Jim