Don't forget TESLA!!!!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Smyth
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 10:51 AM
  Subject: Great Historical Figures

  I've just had a good idea for a website

  I've always loved reading about interesting poeple throughout history,
  people that inspire, or are remarkably creative or great thinkers or
  investors

  Does anyone know if there is a reference website in existance?  If not i'll
  probably build one

  Is there are one you can think of including...?  I'd include for a start

  Winston Churchill
  Ghandi
  Bruce Lee
  Tolstoy
  Joseph Turner (the painter)
  Issac Newton
  Albert Einstein
  Miyamoto Mushashi

  Anyone have any ideas on people who should be added?

  Kind Regards
  Mark Smyth

  Internet Systems Developer
  REDtechnology.com
  +44 (01865) 880800
  www.REDtechnology.com

  Email Disclaimer: "This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s)
  only.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
  not necessarily represent those of REDtechnology.com or any of it's
  Affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
  received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
  printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. We have taken
  precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
  advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
  message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by
  software viruses."