Erika said:
> For instance, (and this may sound silly, but priorities are
> priorities), one thing we've done, is made sure we have
> plenty of entertainment right here at home.

Right. One of the things I find interesting about the way people live in
this country (USA) is that they buy $500k houses and fill them with another
$150k - $200k of stuff and then they're NEVER HOME to enjoy any of it!
They're out working or getting entertainment or shopping for more stuff to
fill the mansion . . .

George
[EMAIL PROTECTED]