From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 1:42 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Bush gives the finger to the world again

Um Phillip, the SAS uses the JTF2 training for their arctic warfare
training. I talked with a couple of friends who are still in the Canadian
military. The JTF2 people are definitely not pansies. I don't consider
anyone a pansy who can handle 3 weeks in the high arctic in December,
without a ton of equipment to keep warm.

larry