Just have someone give him an enormous hickey and duck tape him to a
wall. Set up a Web cam so we can watch him explain it to his gf.

From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 4:50 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Tough Decision

OK, that's it. I've made the decision for us. We're going over to kidnap
him and
force him to watch the movie. If he doesn't, we'll tie him to a chair in
a strip
club with $400 in singles taped to his body. He'll have to watch the
movie or
explain why!

--
It's not that I'm evil.... Who am I kidding, of course I am! :>