From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 9:30 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: PETA is a bit disgusting

Hrm? PETA? This is what I got when visiting the story:

--
Correction
By Herald staff/Local briefs
Tuesday, November 25, 2003

The winner of the Miss Teen Massachusetts 2004 was misidentified in a
story
in yesterday's Herald. Her name is Allison Bodwell. The Herald regrets
the
error.
--

THAT I can understand Erika getting all worked up about, but PETA?
They're

Seriously though, I'd take the drawing from the flyer and create an
opposing
flyer with the crazed mother now stabbing the peta person. Give that to
the
kids to give back.

-Kevin