Wow, gang, talk about a busy period:

Yesterday was my 29th wedding anniversary.
Before going out to din-din, had the quarterly lab work.
Cholesterol still looks great.
Trigs not so good - all the holiday carbs.

It's still Hanukkah until Friday night.

Wed. night/Thurs. is xmas at father-in-law's.

Sat. will be my birthday - and the 10-month anniv. of the heart attack.

Going out to paint the town New Year's (trumpeter Rick Braun doing New Year's show at Kimball's jazz club in Emeryville <near Oakland>).

Week later is wife's birthday.
Then some serious dieting <g>.

Happy Happy to all, whatever celebrations ye have.
:-)

-Ben