hi gang,

daughter is looking for someplace to host her personal web site.
She already registered her domain name.

All she needs is a reliable, cheap storage site - no e-commerce, db, cf, etc. Maybe minimal tech support - which I probably could do ;-)

I realized I also could use some of the space to post the pictures you guys and gals keep asking to see :-)

anybody got suggestions?

BTW daughter is warming my heart - she's been taking college classes in DW, Flash, Photoshop, etc., and thinking about doing free-lance web graphics as an offshoot of her academic emphasis, Visual Communications. (Her day job right now is "visuals" at a Macy's store.)

:-)

-Ben