There didn't seem to be a problem w/ his English during the commentary,
although he was the least vocal of the bunch.

  Unfortunately, the DVD did not include a "Where are they now" section.
  "Chunk" is apparently a big show-biz lawyer now (and he looks nothing
like the overweight chunk).

  I did some web searching, apparently there is a "cut" of the movie that
was shown only on the Disney channel with all the deleted scenes (including
stuff not on the outtake section of the DVD).  That is kind of
frustrating.  I imagine they'll be releasing a 20th anniversery edition in
a few years w/ all deleted scenes added back in.  ( Rumors are that a
Goonies 2 script is being written now; will reunite the old cast, but will
focus on a new set of kids ).

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Aaron Skye, Guitarist / Songwriter <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>