Well I live in Canada, so I can definitely answer those questions. See
inline below.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Phillips [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: December 29, 2003 11:05 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Things I have been asked

Just thought I would share this in case anyone needs a laugh this
morning.

Since people found out I was moving to Canada, I've had some really
strange questions. It's funny how many people think we all live in
Igloos here. The following have been asked by family, friends, and
co-workers.

- Do they have Coke or Pepsi in Canada?Yes, but you have to be over 18 to
drink it.
- Do they have malls in Canada?Not yet, but we expect to be getting our
first one when they finish drilling through the ice.
- Do they celebrate Christmas? No, we have our own religions and holidays.
You can watch it on tv though.
- Who is the King and what's his name? King Elvis  III
- How will you keep moose out of your backyard?  You can't, but if you don't
bother them, they usually won't bother you.

Hope that helps! ;-)
Patrick